Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I place an order?
Follow these simple steps below...
1. Enter your college/university
2. Choose a restaurant
3. Pick your food
4. Lastly, Check out with nay of our accepted credit cards
2. Is there a minimum food order, and what are the Delivery charges? With the exception of Chick-Fil-A at $10, there are no order minimums. The delivery fees are $2.99, with Chick-Fil-A being an exception at $3.99.
3. How long will it take?
We strive to bring you a faster delivery time than other services. We plan on getting your meal to you in a window between 20-45 minutes to ensure the optimal freshness of your food.
4. How is my food transported?
All of our orders will be delivered via our network of student drivers, so it will not be uncommon for you to see a friendly and familiar face on the other side when your order arrives.
5. What if I want to add to my order? Simply direct yourself to the restaurant page of the application, select the restaurant you wish to order from, and add to your order.
6. What if I want to remove an item or cancel my order?
You click on the cart logo on the top right of the page, and you will be able to edit the contents of your order.
7. Does munch accept any international credit cards? If so, will there be any international fees?
Yes, we do. No, there are no additional fees.
8. What type of credit cards do you accept?
Visa, Mastercard, American Express